Cut-your-own or pick a beautifully sheared Fresh-Cut Christmas Tree from November 27 – December 23, 2015 from 9 am – 5 pm daily. Check out our Calendar for more information and special events.
We offer FREE Shaking and Baling, FREE Use of Saws and FREE Tree Drilling.
Cut-Your-Own: Choose from over 60 acres of beautifully shaped Christmas trees.
Fresh-Cut Area: Trees are cut fresh daily from our own farm. You will find a wide selection in the Fresh-Cut area inside the Farm Market, or tell us what you want and we will go to the field and find it for you! Fresh-Cut trees are priced by the type and height of the tree.
Cut-your-own trees are priced based on the type of tree. Fresh-Cut trees are priced based on the type of tree and height for tall trees. We have TALL TREES!
- Colorado Blue Spruce (4-12 feet) $70: Premium tree with strong, sturdy branches; blue-green in color; excellent needle retention.
- Concolor Fir (4-10 feet) $70: Elite tree with bluish color and unique needles; strong citrus scent; full tree with good needle retention.
- Canaan Fir (4-10 feet) $50: Soft, short, dark green needles with firm branches; cousin to look-a-like Fraser Fir; very fragrant.
- Douglas Fir (4-10 feet) $50: Often the most popular tree with soft needles and light green color; a great tree for children to help decorate. Taller Douglas Firs are available in the Fresh- Cut area up to 12 feet.
- Fraser Fir (4-8 feet) $50: Dark blue-green color and silvery undertone; excellent needle retention; open, sturdy trees.
- White Pine (4-10 feet) $35: Very soft needles with long, flimsy limbs; lightweight and decorates beautifully.
**Prices listed, plus MD Sales Tax
Tree Care Information: Always make a fresh cut horizontally about one-half inch up the trunk just before putting the tree into the stand so the tree will be able to absorb the water. Use plain water free of additives and use a stand with at least a 2-gallon water capacity. Never let the tree run out of water. Do not place a tree too close to a direct heat source. Remember, real trees have a shelf-life. Enjoy!